Updated: The total number of Facebook users in Nigeria 2016 is 15million
One thing is certain. You need lots of fans to make your facebook business page popular. But the main challenge is usually not how to set it up correctly but how to grow your fans.
This infographic examines not only how popular Facebook is in Nigeria but also shares tips on how you can promote your services and product using this social media platform.
- Out of the 12m Nigeria Facebook population, a total of 54% are men.
- The largest age group is between 18-54yrs.
- A larger percentage of the total population states Abuja as their location
- Images and videos seem to do well on Facebook, so it should be an important part of your marketing strategy
Growing your business presence on Facebook should not be a hard nut to crack. Follow the tips and you are on your to building a quality fan base.
Share this Image On Your Site
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- Guest Posting- Here is Why Your Guest Posting Campaign Fail - January 22, 2018
- SEO for Dummies : The Complete Beginner’s Guide to Getting Traffic from Google - January 10, 2018
- 13 Link Building Search Operators (Updated 2018) - January 10, 2018