Every year, we conduct a survey to find out the state of digital marketing in Nigeria and we are pleased to announce the result of our 2018 Small Business Digital Marketing Survey 2018.
Digital marketing encompasses all the activities that a company does to marketing its products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
VTNS Solutions, a search engine optimization company in Nigeria, conducts a yearly survey to understand how businesses implements and practice digital marketing in Nigeria.
Here is the result of the survey of our 2018 marketing survey
- What is your primary goal for using digital marketing in your business?
From the result, we can see that businesses that use digital marketing are using digital marketing primarily to drive traffic to their website and to increase sales.
- What can digital marketing channel you say has been the most effective for your business?
Most businesses in Nigeria are still fully to come to grasp in understanding how to leverage the combination of the various digital marketing channels to fully drive their online presence. From the survey and from various discussions and touch points, we still notice that a lot of businesses in Nigeria still use only social media as their main means of driving traffic to their website.
- What will you say is your biggest challenge when using digital marketing to grow your business
As acquisition becomes increasingly difficult and expensive, it is not surprising that most businesses are facing increasing challenges while driving traffic to their website.
- Will you say your digital marketing is effective
It is pleasing to hear that the businesses engaging in digital marketing are seeing good results from their marketing activities.
- Who manages your digital marketing activities
As businesses understand the impact digital marketing can have on their business, we expect to see more people move in-house as experts in the field
Thank you to everyone who took part in our digital marketing survey for 2018
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- SEO For Law Firms – Complete Guide to SEO for Lawyers - March 31, 2021
- Link Prospecting: A Guide to Beginners - March 28, 2021
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021