Infographic can be a huge link building magnet.
Hate them or love them. Infographics still remain one of the easiest ways of building links to your website.
A bad infographic can still get you a link any day, anytime while a good infographic will not only get you great links, it even might go viral which means you have the opportunity to pick up more links than you even bargained for.
Like all type of content, the amount of time you put into creating the content should be less than the amount of time you spend promoting it.
In reality, great attention paid to your infographic = numbers of potential links you get.
Therefore, if you take your time to create a masterpiece, then you can be rest assured that you will get quality links if you promote the infographic very well.
There are lots of ways to promote your infographic and like every piece of content, there is no shortage of creative means of doing so but today, I will simply list places where you can submit your infographics based on their monthly traffic.
This list will help you answer the following questions:
- Which infographic site should you spend your time on?
- Which is likely to go help you get referral traffic?
- Which is worth paying for inclusion if you want to?
PS: There are lots of infographic websites out there, but these are the one that I can curate. If you like to suggest an infographic website, simply do so in the comment.
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- Law Firm SEO 2021 – Complete Guide to SEO for Lawyers - March 31, 2021
- Link Prospecting: A Guide to Beginners - March 28, 2021
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021