2016 is almost gone but with a lot of events and happens that goes with SEO, it is important to keep on top of mind the top SEO trends you need to know.
- What are the on-page SEO tactics that work?
- What off-page SEO tactics works?
This infographic simplifies everything you need to know about the SEO trends for 2016.
Let’s briefly define some of the information that you need to know as you use this infographic.
On-page SEO: This refers to technical optimization. It involves the series of things you adjust directly on your own website. This includes making changes to your title tag, image alt etc
Off-page SEO: It involves events that affect your website but without it been done physically on your website. It includes majorly the process of building backlinks to your website.
You can find a list of SEO jargon buster here
Here is the infographic that explains the top SEO trends you need to know in 2016 as produced by midasmedia
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- SEO For Law Firms – Complete Guide to SEO for Lawyers - March 31, 2021
- Link Prospecting: A Guide to Beginners - March 28, 2021
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021