How do you create a compelling social media post that will help you drive more traffic to your website, engage your audience and ultimately help you grow your business?
Which social media post It is very important for businesses to post on social media but this is not an easy task.
Business posts or tweets should convey professionalism yet friendly tone in order to target the right market. There is various social media platform and they are different in various ways than you can imagine.
The only similarity is perhaps the fact that compelling posts or tweets can do wonders for your business. It is important to be mindful of the content to get the most of the multichannel.
The goal is to keep the post engaging and appealing.
According to studies, compelling content earns likes and shares across different social networks.
Here is an infographic that offers advice on writing a social post.
Facebook Post Guide
Here is a summary of the best facebook social media post guidelines:
- Keep your post short. 80 to 120 word do just fine
- Try to post when your audience is online
- Use positive sentiments on your post
- Create polls to get your audience involved
- Use graphics that is responsive even on mobile
Best Practice for Twitter Post
- Keep your post at 260 characters
- Post one topic at a time
- Link to your blog post
- Shorten your links to save space
- Polls and questions do very well
- Image and videos perform very well on Twitter
Instagram Post Guide
- Share content about your business or brand
- Real time stories do very well
- Keep your tone casual and fun
- Use clear photo of your services and products
Youtube Social Media Post Guidelines
- Use keywords in your post
- Give your vide a catchy title
- How to guides and tutorials do very well
- Product reviews are also a good post idea
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- Law Firm SEO 2021 – Complete Guide to SEO for Lawyers - March 31, 2021
- Link Prospecting: A Guide to Beginners - March 28, 2021
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021