Struggling with growing an effective social media presence that assists in growing your business?
You are not alone.
58% of most small business owners uses social media as part of their marketing but only can say that social media has been very effective in helping them drive traffics or sales.
Social media marketing is one of the 3 online marketing channels any business can use to start driving traffic to their website.
Without a solid plan in place, one or all three of the following is bound to happen:
- Your audience are not engaging with your page
- Your audience are not visiting your website
- Traffic from your social media marketing effort is not converting which means no leads or sales
To help you overcome this challenge, I have come up with a simple social media strategy that you can use irrespective of the size of your social media team and the stage of your social media effort. If you are just starting out, then this guide is a must have.
If you have established a social media presence and you want to get more out of your effort, then share this guide with your team.
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- Law Firm SEO 2021 – Complete Guide to SEO for Lawyers - March 31, 2021
- Link Prospecting: A Guide to Beginners - March 28, 2021
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021