Are you wondering if you need an SEO company or you are simply considering how to choose an SEO company?
Then this article will guide you.
Most companies know they need an SEO company but they don’t know how or where to start.
This is what this article is designed to do.
So without much ado, let’s get to it.
What is an SEO Company?
An SEO company is a company that offers search engine optimization to businesses in order to help them increase their traffic, ranking and sales.
SEO company are important because usually help businesses achieve their aim which is to grow their businesses.
As most people are aware, having a website alone does not guarantee that people will discover your site and that is why you will need an SEO company to work with you if you want to take advantage of growing your website through organic traffic.
Benefits of Working with An SEO Company
The benefit of working with an SEO company is numerous if you can get one that fits your brand, your culture, your budget and understands your goal.
- Increased Organic traffic: Increasing the quantity and quality of organic traffic you get from search engines is one of the primary responsibilities and advantage of working with an SEO company. A good SEO company will work with your business to drive relevant traffic to your website. Traffic is the lifeblood of online business so getting the right traffic to your website is an important task for your SEO firm.
- Increase ranking: With higher ranking, comes higher traffic. However, ranking should not be for the sake of ranking alone and that is why the major advantage of working with an SEO company of your choice is that they can work with you to increase traffic for the right keyword phrase that matters to your business.
- Education: Education is key. One of the many benefits that your SEO firm will bring to you is knowledge. As a result of working with different businesses, most SEO companies acquire industry knowledge which they can pass across to you and your team
What Services Do SEO company Render?
SEO companies offer a wide range of SEO services. The type of services you will need will depend on what your goals are and the stage of your website.
Services rendered by SEO company can vary a lot but mainly can be bucket into 3 main groups:
Onpage SEO Services
- Keyword Research and analysis
- Onpage fixes
- Content ideation and optimization
OffPage SEO Services
- Link analysis
- Link building campaign
- Competitive Intelligence
- Sitemap fixes
- Robots implementation
- Canonical fixes
When Do You Need An SEO Company
Now that you know what an SEO company do, the next question will really be, when you need really need one.
Most business will need an SEO company if:
- You want more organic traffic
- You are losing traffic
- You want to rank higher for some keyword
- You want to increase sales
Those are some of the things an SEO company can help you do. However, before you go ahead and pick an SEO company, I will like to share some tips with you on how to choose the right SEO company to work with.
How to Choose An SEO Company
- Understand your goal:
The first key to picking an SEO company is to understand your own goal and objectives. Some of the questions you should be asking yourself is
- What do I want to achieve?
- How long do I have?
- What state is my website currently in?
- Look for SEO company that fits your needs:
Once you understand your goal and objective, then it is easy to choose an SEO company. There are different ways you can go about this. You can either Google it, you can ask for a referral or you can use a top list of SEO company reviews.
- Look for companies with Past Success:
Another way to pick an SEO company is to look for companies with past success. Once you see an SEO company you want to work with, you can ask them for questions about their past projects, what results they see and why. The reason for this question is to enable you know if the company is what you want to work with. Not all SEO companies you see or Google online have the experience but at least by asking these simple questions, you can understand if they are someone you want to work with.
- Pricing and offerings:
One other factor that will determine if you will work with an SEO company is their pricing and packages. While some SEO companies have a one size fit all package, other have different packages based on your need.
The SEO company you choose will be determined by your goal as well. Do you need only ranking or do you want an SEO company that can take over the whole SEO strategy while you focus on your running your business?
Now that you know how to choose the right SEO company or what you should look for as you are deciding on working with an SEO company of your choice, you may want to check out our SEO for Dummies Guide.
Latest posts by Adegboye Adeniyi (see all)
- 5 E-commerce SEO Metrics and How to Improve Them to Double Your Sales - January 9, 2021
- Ecommerce vs Woocommerce Which one is the best Platform? - January 2, 2021
- Why Your E-Commerce Website Needs a Blog - January 2, 2021